Monday, August 6, 2012

New Job, New Place, Same Me

Okay, so I've been slacking on this blog.  It was once something I loved to do once or twice a week, and it became something I put on the back-burner.  Everything else-- decorating a new apartment, taking naps to make up for a lack of sleep during the night, and even watching ABC Family's "Jane By Design" back-to-back on Hulu-- took precedence.  Truthfully, I'm still going to do all of those things but I'm also going to incorporate blogging in there too.  After all, I'm now living in a region where a healthy, organic, vegetarian, whole-foods, sustainable, local foods lifestyle is popular.

In April, I moved to the Champlain Valley for a new job.  The area includes Vermont and northern New York.  Being in NY and VT means apples, cheese and maple syrup-- which I have yet to incorporate into my cooking.  It also means I'm closer to home, Montreal, the Adirondacks, Boston, and NYC.  And I plan on taking advantage of all the things this area has to offer, just like I did in the Midwest.  (See my travel blog, which I also really need to update: Cross Country with Courtney ).

No comments:

Post a Comment